THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Ahad, 14 Februari 2010

Saia Sedih Dengan Sikap Awakk :(

Heyhey readers . erm . sedey gyla ahh . owg yg kyte sygs wd kyte mcmcm , nape dea cmney huh ? aduhh . mmg taa paham . last nite . i thought it would never hppen . he wish me valentines day . really suprise with it . after a few minutes . everything have change , sedey . sentapp gyla ahh nan dea . apee ta kene . what can i do ? what should i say ? can i let u go ? for a while ? hold our relationship ? give you time ? u just need ur time ? oke fine !

JUST GO AWAY !

im tired darl . only god know how im feel now . first , cousin doing something that i never expect . she trow me from her life . n second . you ? just need your time ? you ! you give me hope too much oke . mmg sedey . cm yg i ckpp . dont msg me till u get ur own time . yeah . i wont sick waiting you sygs , i tamao ! get it ? you never know how many times i cry bcuz of this . dont force me :( i had hurting a lot . ouh god . sabar tggu you . even i had to pretend cheerful . smile like stupid . but on my heart ? who know ? you cant see it .
the reason you give me . ouh no . my heart cry a lot .
ILOVEYOU , INEEDYOU , IWANTYOU , IMISSYOU , IHEARTYOU ,

get it ? u hear it ? paham ?
i give your time . think of me . even i away from your life . 
but please , u still in my mind n heart .

so , now .
im SINGLE . but NOT available . 
like ino said . my bf was going to eversea . :)
I IN couple . but we HOLD our relationship first till he get his own time .
starting from now . just pretend i dont know who you are . 

orite . cheer up Nora . you can do it ! 
vusy en dri . then bole lupe en dea . sementare  . just for a while !
n you ateh . i dont know wht can i do to you .
but i think , its normal to you if get angry easily when u in new process to grow up . 
we just understand what hppen to you .
up to you lahh . 




i gtg . penatt nangess smlm , pike2 sume ney .
ouh shit . bolee en korgg buat kd aku cmney .
but its oke . just PRETEND lahh korgg sume adee kd side aku yapp .
sebakk daa . aer mate pong daa mengalirr , so , you all .
take care oke !


thinking , away , crying :
nora .
no more man for a while .

0 comments: