THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sabtu, 13 Februari 2010

what happen ?

Heyhey peeps . currently mood is :( [ SAD ] , idk what happen to her ? get angry easily . push me . ouh no . i cant stand with that emo lahh . its just small matter , why should you do this ? i rearrly dont get it . pliss . i love BOTH of you . n i also NOT at anyone side . either you or him . i just dont want be more big prob . its only my fault . no need to get angry at him also . he dk bout it . i just keep it alone . i try to explain this too you many times . u still refuse n dont want listen to me . what can i do ? hurmm . i need you . i love you . n i speak again . im NOT AT ANYONE SIDE ! .even you too hope me beside you , so sorry . you n him is friends . you n me is cousin . i do love you more . but you ? push me like this ? just make my head serabutt jea . plis . you says i just think it short . but before that . you need to think also , a lot of prob i need to settle it . but u decide too make it more bigger . ouh god ! :( after one n one prob comes , but you want to this prob put at my head also ? how could you bear me like that ? im in rushing oke . a lot of work to do , not only to settle this .

just let me alone for awhile . im getting sick , whole day thinking bout you . im cry alone . do you know ? ofcourse not ! my eyes become "panda "just crying a whole nite . cant sleep just think you . but you ? begging you . dont put it as a big prob . it such as make me crazy . come on . you're big already . can think true or false . i definitely cannot accept your behaviour rite now . so sad ! :(

gtg now . my eyes cant stand anymore . wanna cry , i got fever today . hope you take care , n think twice lahh . i still love you more n more .


hurting ,
nora

0 comments: